Craigslist customer service phone number is (415) 399-5200. If you need to talk to a live person in Craigslist customer service you need to dial (415) 399-5200. To speak with a live agent you need to know about their customer service.
If you need another service from Craigslist current customers you can select one of these options:
- If you want to post using a craigslist account, go to your account homepage. Select a city from the dropdown at far right, click “go,” and follow the steps below starting with step 3. (If you have trouble finding the right craigslist site, visit our list of available sites, and choose the most appropriate one.).
- If you submitted your post through a craigslist account, login to your account and click the renew link on your account homepage.
- If you post using a craigslist account, go to your account homepage. On the far right side of the page, select an area, click “go”, then follow the steps below starting with step 3.
Craigslist Customer Service Options
Craigslist Customer Service Phone Number
- Craigslist customer service phone number is (415) 399-5200.
- Craigslist customer service phone number is for Toll Free (800) 664-0633 and (415) 566-6394.
Craigslist Customer Service Hours
Craigslist live customer service agents are available Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.
Craigslist Live Chat Support
Craigslist doesn’t offer live chat support. Best way to contact Craigslist is to call them at (415) 399-5200.
Craigslist Mailing Address
1381 9th Ave.
San Francisco, California 94122
Craigslist Support E-mail
If you have other questions at e-mail you can send your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Craigslist Social Media
If you would like to contact them through social media you may reach them at:
- Craigslist customer service could be contacted via: Facebook
- You can also reach Craigslist support via: Twitter
Craigslist Customer Service – By Phone Number or Otherwise
While Craigslist customer service phone number is (415) 399-5200. There are 4 ways to contact Craigslist, are by phone, e-mail, mailing address and social media. You can choose one of them if you need to talk to live person with Support Agent.