FAFSA phone number live person is 1-800-433-3243. If you need to talk to a live person in FAFSA customer service you need to dial 1-800-433-3243. To speak with a live agent you need to know about their customer service.
If you need another service from FAFSA current customers you can select one of these options:
- If you have any questions or problems please take a look at their help page first at Support.
- If you have any questions or problems about student loan, please take a look at their help page first at Student Loan Support Center.
FAFSA Phone Number Live Person Options
FAFSA Customer Service Phone Number
- FAFSA phone number live person is 1-800-433-3243.
- FAFSA student loan customer service phone number is 1-800-557-7394.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) customer service phone number is 1-855-265-4038.
- Loan consolidation customer service phone number is 1-800-557-7394.
- Defaulted loan customer service phone number is 1-800-621-3115.
- Loan dispute (after taking all steps on Resolving Disputes page of FAFSA) customer service phone number is 1-877-557-2575.
FAFSA Customer Service Hours
FAFSA live customer service agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FAFSA Live Chat Support
FAFSA doesn’t offer live chat support. Best way to contact FAFSA is to call them at 1-800-433-3243.
FAFSA Mailing Address
You can mail your completed PSLF Employment Certification Form to this address:
U.S. Department of Education
P.O. Box 69184
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9184
FAFSA Support E-mail
If you have other questions at e-mail you can send your questions at BorrowerDefense@ed.gov.
FAFSA Social Media
If you would like to contact them through social media you may reach them at:
- FAFSA customer service could be contacted via: Facebook
- You can also reach FAFSA support via: Twitter
- You can also view latest FAFSA video on Youtube
FAFSA Live Person – By Phone Number or Otherwise
While FAFSA phone number live person is 1-800-433-3243. There are 4 ways to contact FAFSA are by phone, e-mail, mailing address, and social media. You can choose one of them if you need to talk to live person with Support Agent.