FAFSA phone number live person is 1-800-433-3243. If you need to talk to a live person in FAFSA customer service you need to dial 1-800-433-3243. To speak with a live agent you need to know about their customer service.
If you need another service from FAFSA current customers you can select one of these options:
- If you have any questions or problems please take a look at their help page first at Support.
- If you have any questions or problems about student loan, please take a look at their help page first at Student Loan Support Center.
FAFSA Phone Number Live Person Options
FAFSA is very concerned about the convenience. You can get all information or consultation anywhere and anytime. For this reason, FAFSA has built access to services as well as they can.
FAFSA phone number live person needs to be known by customers as good services. So that, whenever there are questions about FAFSA that cannot get answers from FAFSA’s website. Then you can directly contact FAFSA customer service by phone, e-mail, mailing address, and social media.
If you want to contact FAFSA customer service. These ways to contact with a FAFSA support agent:
FAFSA Customer Service Phone Number
- FAFSA phone number live person is 1-800-433-3243.
- FAFSA student loan customer service phone number is 1-800-557-7394.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) customer service phone number is 1-855-265-4038.
- Loan consolidation customer service phone number is 1-800-557-7394.
- Defaulted loan customer service phone number is 1-800-621-3115.
- Loan dispute (after taking all steps on Resolving Disputes page of FAFSA) customer service phone number is 1-877-557-2575.
FAFSA Customer Service Hours
FAFSA live customer service number agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with a representative. You’ll get an answer right away to common questions.
FAFSA Live Chat Support
FAFSA doesn’t offer live chat support. Best way to contact FAFSA is to call them at 1-800-433-3243. You’ll get an answer right away to common questions.
FAFSA Mailing Address
You can mail your completed PSLF Employment Certification Form to this address:
U.S. Department of Education
P.O. Box 69184
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9184
FAFSA Support E-mail
If you have other questions at e-mail you can send your questions at BorrowerDefense@ed.gov. You’ll get an answer right away to common questions.
FAFSA Social Media
If you would like to contact them through social media you may reach them at:
- FAFSA customer service could be contacted via: Facebook
- You can also reach FAFSA support via: Twitter
- You can also view latest FAFSA video on Youtube
FAFSA Live Person – By Phone Number or Otherwise
While FAFSA phone number live person is 1-800-433-3243. There are 4 ways to contact FAFSA are by phone, e-mail, mailing address, and social media. You can choose one of them if you need to talk to live person with Support Agent.