USCIS customer service number hours is 800-375-5283. If you need to talk to a live person in USCIS customer service you need to dial 800-375-5283. To speak with a live agent you need to know about their customer service.
If you need another service from USCIS current customers you can select one of these options:
- If you want to need an information about contact center, you can select here: USCIS Contact Center.
- If you want to get latest update from USCIS, you can select here: Get Email Updates.
- If you want to know USCIS office, you can find here: Find a USCIS Office.
- If you have a question about a filing mailed to the Chicago, Dallas, or Phoenix Lockbox, you can select here: Lockbox.
If you have a question about a filing mailed to the Chicago, Dallas, or Phoenix Lockbox, e.g.:
- You received a rejection notice and have questions about the reason your submission was rejected…..
- You have a question about how or where to submit an application or petition that should be filed at one of the three Lockbox locations.
- You have filed more than 30 days ago and you have not yet received a receipt notice.
- You have other concerns or questions about a recent filing at one of the three Lockbox locations.
USCIS Customer Service Number Hours Options
USCIS is very concerned about the convenience. You can get all information or consultation anywhere and anytime. For this reason, USCIS has built access to services as well as they can.
USCIS customer service number hours needs to be known by customers as good services. So that, whenever there are questions about USCIS that cannot get answers from USCIS’s website. Then you can directly contact USCIS customer service by phone, e-mail, live chat, and social media.
If you want to contact USCIS customer service. These ways to contact with a USCIS support agent:
USCIS Customer Service Phone Number
- USCIS customer service number hours is 800-375-5283.
- For people who are deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech disability: TTY 800-767-1833.
USCIS Customer Service Hours
USCIS live customer service number agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with a representative. You’ll get an answer right away to common questions.
USCIS Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a USCIS Support Agent on the Contact Page at the bottom of the page by clicking the “Questions about Contacting USCIS?” button. Live customer service agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
USCIS Support E-mail
You must include the following information for the service center to assist you:
- Your name and role (for example, applicant or attorney of record) Note: They can provide case-specific information only to authorized individuals (for example, petitioners, applicants, and attorneys of record);
- The petitioner or applicant’s name;
- The receipt number, form number, and immigration benefit you are inquiring about; and
- The date you made your case inquiry and the tracking number you received.
Please do not include the following:
- Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (SPII): Emails may not necessarily be secure. Therefore, they suggest that you do not email sensitive PII (such as your Social Security number) to them.
- Supporting documentation for your case: You must submit all documentation for your case according to the form instructions.
USCIS Social Media
If you would like to contact them through social media you may reach them at:
- USCIS customer service could be contacted via: Facebook
- You can also reach USCIS support via: Twitter
- You can also reach USCIS support via: Instagram
- You can also view USCIS latest video on Youtube
USCIS Customer Service – By Phone Number or Otherwise
While USCIS customer service number hours is 800-375-5283. There are 4 ways to contact USCIS, are by phone, live chat, e-mail, and social media. You can choose one of them if you need to talk to live person with Support Agent.